Add some personality to your kitchen pantry jars with our customized labels and create a permanent home for things.From now on you will never have to look for anything again,essentially saving you more time to do the things you love.
These labels are perfect for glass jars & plastic containers.
Labels ONLY,you need to purchase jars separately
- Pick the number of labels you want
- Font type
Then send us a message in the "SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR SELLER" section letting me know what COLOR (black,white,rose gold or gold) you want and WHAT your decals to say.(Flour, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Powdered Sugar, Coffee, Tea,Pasta,Spices etc.)
Put each sticker on a new line
The height of stickers about 2.5-3.2 cm, and the length from 5cm-10cm.
Applying the label is simple! Just follow these instructions:
Before you Get Started
- Make sure that your jars or containers are clean and dry.
- Work on a smooth hard surface such as a kitchen countertop
Preparation with Transfer Tape
- Transfer tape has already been applied to your label. Before removing the backing, you need to ensure that the label is adhered to the transfer tape.
- Press firmly to smooth the vinyl lettering onto the transfer tape. Start in the center and move out toward the edges.
- Slowly peel the vinyl away from the liner at a 45-degree angle. If the vinyl sticks to the liner, simply burnish the transfer tape onto the vinyl again and then continue to peel the vinyl away from the liner.
- Carefully place the transfer tape with vinyl images on a clean and dry surface, making sure the images are straight.
- Press firmly to apply. Start in the center and move out toward the ends. A craft stick can be used to burnish the vinyl onto the surface. This step also helps remove any bubbles that might have formed under the vinyl.
- Slowly peel the transfer tape away from the vinyl at a 45-degree angle. If the vinyl sticks to the transfer tape, simply burnish the vinyl onto the surface again. Peel the transfer tape away from the vinyl.
Gently wash the inside of the container leaving the decal side free from soap. The less exposure the decal has to water the better off it will be. Never scrub over the decal. If it gets wet, gently pat dry.
Dimension: From 5cm to 10 cm length