Silicone bathroom water stopper is a great product to avoid flooding in your bathroom and eliminate the risk of slipping and falling for you and your family.
Our Silicone Water Stopper is a collapsible silicone water dam that flexes when stepped on or rolled over, yet immediately springs back to an upright position to prevent water from coming out of your barrier-free shower.
It contains water inside the shower, reducing the possibility of slips and falls outside the shower, and directs it where it belongs – the drain.
This product comes self-adhesive, easy to install
The long, flexible design creates all sorts of shapes.
The shower barrier and retention system keeps water inside the threshold.
How to use:
- Wiping off the water and dust on the ground.
- Determining the position of the water-retaining strip and mark it with a pen on the ground.
- Remove the adhesive and install the water barrier in the marked position.
- Seal the rubber strip at the position where the two ends of the water retaining strip are in contact with the wall.
- Apply glue on both sides of the water stopper and apply evenly.
1 x Water barrier